Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prayers Please

My daughter's friend Holly is in desperate need of prayers ...... here is Samantha's update a bit ago

Holly, needs extra prayers today! She is in a critical state with her lungs! We're praying for strength for her to fight this and for her husband to hold on to God and keep himself well! We're also praying for the Dr's that they will know what to do next!!! PLEASE EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND SAY ...A QUICK PRAY FOR MY FRIEND AND HER FAMILY!!!

Please pray for Holly, put her on your prayer chain, anything. Help this young family.

4 comments:

Gwendolen Elaine said...

She has my prayers.Keep us updated...

Lisa said...

Oh tons of prayers headed their way. I hate to hear about this happening to such young people!
Hugs and prayers, Lisa

Debbiedoos said...

Gail I said a prayer. Thank you for stopping over at my blog. Now it looks like you are no stranger to spray paint, I poked around here a bit. I will look forward to see what you come up with:)

Mari said...

HELLO, SORRY TO HEAR THE SAD NEWS, I WILL KEEP YOUR SWEET FRIENDS IN MY PRAYERS, GOD BLESS HER AND KEEP HER, IN HER TIME OF NEED.