Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year 2014

I have been thinking.....

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted
what a year it has been

so anyway
 
I have been thinking (a practice that always produces work for either myself or Kirk, or gets me into trouble). What if each week I took one room and deep cleaned it (this can take the whole week, a few hours a day, or one day whole hog), purge, organize. Including the windows as "a room" that would give me 8 rooms, (combining bathrooms a one room) so every 8 weeks a room would get a going over, giving each room a good cleaning 6 times a year. Regular cleaning would go on as normal (or not). Hummm, it might work....to keep up on things better without trying to do it all at once.
 Just thinking.......

What do you think?  Want to join me?  

I think I shall start with the kitchen, I did part of it before Christmas
so will finish off on the things I saw that I want to do,
like clean out each cabinet.

I do not have any before pictures, 
but here are some afters

 Oh boy does that look better, it wasn't very nice up there.
 Everything is nice and shiny again.

Hope others will join me in this little experiment.

2 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So good to hear from you!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Wishing you a very happy and Healthy New Year!!

Hugs,
Deb

Susan said...

4 years later, that still sounds like a good idea to me, whose house is out of control! Thanks. I love looking at pictures of your house.